Monday, July 21, 2008

Newer Brighter Cycling Jerseys - Performance Bicycle

Over the weekend I found some great deals on cycling jersey's at Performance Bicycles. I wanted to get the brightest colors I could find to increase the chances I'll be seen while riding on the road. I found exactly what I was looking for at Performance at a great price.


Price: US $19.99 (as of 21-Jul-08)

They are having a sale on jersey's so I picked up three. The neon yellow jersey really glows when out in the sunlight. The material is just the right density to allow the sweat to wick away from the body. I really like the feel of a sleeveless jersey, too!

I wore the bright neon yellow jersey this morning while riding to work and I could tell right away that the color makes a huge difference. Joggers on the sidewalk, from the other side of the street, were glancing my way and I know it wasn't because of my bulging muscles, it had to be the jersey. A lot of times when going through intersections I'll look at the people sitting in the cars waiting their turn at the light. This morning, I had a feeling that more people were watching me cross the street than usual. You could argue that I was more sensitive to this because I was trying to watch peoples reactions more closely, but I truly believe the bright jersey makes a very big difference.

No comments: